- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, and whisked egg in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Gradually add almond meal, cinnamon, salt and baking powder, mix until well combined and sticky.
- Gently stir through chopped chocolate.
- Spoon into a greased and lined spring form cake tin. Sprinkle on salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with chocolate, peanuts and seal salt.
- Allow to cool completely.
- 3/4 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped