- Heat the oven to 200c / 180c fan and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and soda in a large bowl and set to one side.
- Combine the peanut butter, mashed banana, oil and sugar in a bowl, then pour into the dry ingredients. Stir together gently, then add in the milk, little by little, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the fresh berries, and divide the mixture between the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden, and a skewer comes out clean.
- Place onto a wire rack to cool, and before serving drizzle a tsp of smooth Pic's over each muffin.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days, alternatively freeze for up to 3 months.
PEANUT BUTTER BERRY MUFFINS
Recipe By Stacey Horler
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 100g Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 mashed bananas
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 150g sugar
- 300ml milk
- 150g fresh berries
- You will need: 12 muffin cases