- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place almond milk in bowl with vinegar.
- Let set for a moment while you gather other ingredients and mash 3 of your bananas well.
- Add coconut oil, coconut sugar, mashed bananas, peanut butter and vanilla to milk and stir.
- In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into lined loaf pan.
- Slice 4th banana lengthwise, place on top of banana bread batter and sprinkle with a little more coconut sugar.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until brown on top.
Peanut butter banana bread
NOTE: USA measurements
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, extra for sprinkling
- 4 spotted ripe bananas
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbs of peanut butter