- Firstly prepare raspberry coulis. Combine coulis ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a high-speed blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into Coconut Bowls and top with raspberry coulis, crushed peanuts, melted chocolate, and if you’re feeling like something extra decadent, top with a slice of raw vegan chocolate cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients for the raspberry coulis
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Ingredients for the smoothie bowl
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Peanut Butter (+ extra to top)
- 2 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
Ingredrients for the toppings
- 30g crushed peanuts
- 30g melted dark chocolate