- To make the pancakes, put the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then stir in the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan until it starts to sizzle.
- Once sizzling, add ¼ cup of batter to the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side. Repeat this step with the rest of the batter.
- Eat the pancakes straight away, or keep warm in the oven if you’re making more than one batch.
- Spread Pic's Boysenberry Jelly on each pancake, stack, then top with sliced banana, Pic's Peanut Butter and a sprinkle of crushed peanuts.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup plain flour (gluten-free/regular)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaped Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying)
- Sliced banana
- Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly
- Sprinkle of crushed peanuts