- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the mashed banana, coconut oil and maple syrup and cream these together.
- Beat in both of the eggs until everything is well combined.
- Fold through the dry ingredients, then add in the blueberries.
- Transfer into the baking dish and smooth over the surface.
- Top with your favourite chocolate and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then slice into squares.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes, Serves: 9
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Peanut butter
- 20g vanilla whey protein
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1 large egg
- Tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 80g blueberries
- A handful of your favourite chocolate