- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place bananas, egg yolks, peanut butter, coconut oil and warm water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the dry mixture, mix well
- Roughly chop the chocolate and stir through.
- Spoon into a greased and lined cake tin and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow banana cake to cool for 15 minutes and then remove from tin.
- Serve and enjoy.
Peanut butter and banana cake
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 free range eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup Pic's Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 100 grams dark chocolate, we use Loving Earth