- Combine all ingredients for the base (except Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter) in a high-power blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined springform cake tin and spread Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge.
- Prepare the filling.
- Drain and rinse-soaked cashews and place in blender with remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set.
- Allow to thaw before serving and top with extra Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter.
Ingredients for the base
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 5-6 dates
- 1-2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter
Ingredients for the filling
- 2 cup cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt or coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt