- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Combine all ingredients (except Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter and dark chocolate) in a high-speed blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour approx. half of the oat blend into a small oven-proof ramekin. Spoon in the Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter and place a square of dark chocolate in the middle. Cover with the remaining oat blend.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with coconut yoghurt (optional), serve, and enjoy.
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup your choice of milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter
- 1 square of 72% Whittaker's Dark Ghana Chocolate