- First make the case: Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C and grease a 20cm loose-bottomed tart tin.
- Place everything in a blender and pulse well until the mixture is quite sticky and comes together, like a flapjack mixture.
- Press into the tin to cover the base and up the sides. Chill while you make the filling.
- Place the apples in a pan with some water and the coconut sugar, cinnamon and dried cherries/sultanas. Simmer for 20 minutes until softened.
- Spoon this into the case and fill to just the top.
- Toast the oats and flaked almonds for 5 minutes until they turn golden, then mix in everything else - it should be quite sticky. Scatter this over the top to cover the fruit.
- Chill in the fridge until needed. When ready to serve, remove from the tin and cut into pieces.