- In a pan, heat a little coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Finely dice the leeks and add these into the pan to cook.
- Sautee the leeks until soft.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop your carrots into small, bite-sized chunks and add these into the pan also.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
- Dice the aubergine and half of one of the courgettes and place these into your pan, as well as the raw king prawns.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves into the pan and sprinkle in all of your spices.
- Stir everything well, so that all of the veggies are coated in the spice mixture.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a boil, before reducing the heat to a simmer and allowing all of the ingredients to cook through.
- Pop a lid on the pan and allow the curry to cook for around 15-20 minutes.
- Here you can adjust any spies to taste and season with extra sea salt and chilli if needed.
- Stir through the peanut butter and a squeeze of lime juice for freshness. If the curry becomes too thick after adding the peanut butter, simply add in an extra splash of milk.
- To serve, spirlize the other courgette and pour over the curry.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and crushed nuts.
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 tbsp Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 100g carrot
- 1/3 aubergine
- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 large leek
- 120g raw king prawns
- Pinch sea salt Pinch chilli ﬂakes- optional
- 2 tsp mild curry powder- or to taste
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 courgette per person to serve
The lovely Charley's Health has created this stunning curry dish with Pic's as a creamy addition instead of coconut cream or dairy cream. Yum!