- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest and Boysenberry Fruit Spread together.
- Cut each pastry sheet into four squares all the same size so you have four base sheets and four tops for your puffs.
- Place a good dollop of the Boysenberry Fruit Spread into the middle of each of four sheets. Spread over the jam over the pastry square leaving ¼ of an inch border around the outside.
- Place a plain piece of pastry on the top and crimp a border the whole way around the pastry to enclose the jam. Repeat until you have four puffs.
- Transfer the puffs to a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool ever so slightly.
- In another small bowl, combine all of the lemon drizzle ingredients to create a smooth thin icing.
- Drizzle over the Jammy Puffs and garnish with crushed pistachios and edible flowers.
- Serve and eat whilst still warm.
- 2 x 9 by 9-inch sheets of flaky puff pastry
- 1/3 cup Pic's Boysenberry Jelly
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. Pic's Boysenberry Jelly
- Edible flowers
- 2 tbsp. crushed pistachios