- Preheat oven to 160° and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the tray and press/roll to about 1/2 cm thick – adjust to the thickness you’d like your cereal
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the sheet of cereal and cook the other side for another 20 minutes or until the cereal is slightly crunchy
- Take the cereal out, turn off the oven and let it cool down until it’s room temperature
- Break into small pieces and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks