- Combine all ingredients for the base into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into the base of a greased and lined square cake tin (spring form if you have one!) and set aside while you make the turmeric layer.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews and place in blender with all remaining ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours, or overnight, to set.
- Allow to thaw slightly before serving. Hey presto!
For the base:
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup buckinis
- 6 medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp Pic's Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours)
- 1 cup greek yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2-3 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Celebrating our shift to Solar with this dreamy golden cheesecake ☀️