- Whisk the eggs, coconut milk, salt, ginger, vanilla, almond butter and cinnamon until well combined.
- Place coconut oil in a non-stick pan and allow to melt over medium heat.
- Coat each slice of bread in the egg mixture and then cook for 3-4 minutes (per side) or until lightly golden.
- Serve with a drizzle of almond butter and your choice of fresh fruit.
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup macadamia milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Pic’s Almond Butter (+ extra to serve)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 slices of wholemeal, rye or gluten free bread