- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Peel and chop the potato into chunks and scatter these onto a baking tray, adding a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pop the potatoes into the oven to roast for around half an hour or until nice and soft.
- Meanwhile, dice the onion and fry this off in a pan with a little olive oil, over medium heat.
- Once the onion is nicely softened, crush in the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Dissolve the stock in 200ml of boiling water and set aside, ready to blend up the soup.
- When your potatoes are cooked through, allow these to cool slightly before combining all of the ingredients in a blender and blitzing until you’re left with a beautifully smooth and creamy soup!
Creamy Coconut & Sweet Potato Soup
Recipe By Charley's Health
- 330g purple sweet potato
- Olive oil
- 250ml light coconut milk
- 200ml water
- 1/2 veggie stock cube
- Dash smoked paprika
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 small red onion
- 1 heaped Tbsp Pic’s almond butter