- To make these creamy chocolate peanut butter mousse pots, simply add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Taste, and add in an extra medjool date if you have more of a sweet tooth.
- Divide the mousse between two pots, or nice glasses.
- Chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve, then top with fresh berries, granola, and grated chocolate for the ultimate breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Serves: 2
- 2 x ripe avocado
- ¼ cup (150g) coconut yoghurt
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3 heaped Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp dairy-free milk
- 3-4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt