Creamy Carrot and Coriander soup
- 3 large carrots
- Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut or Almond Butter
- Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 veggie stock cube
- Large Handful Fresh coriander
- Juice from 2 tangerines
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 2 cups of water
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Roughly chop the carrots in 1/4’s and place these onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop these into the oven to toast for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, in a high-speed blender, combine all of the ingredients and blitz until ultra-smooth and creamy.
- Gently heat until piping hot, then serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!