- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix the lime juice, peanut oil, coconut milk garlic ginger and seasoning until combined in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mix and allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 30mins.
- Whilst chicken is soaking up some flavour prepare the rice as per packet instructions.
- Mix the parsley and coriander through the cooked rice.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill /pan fry for 5-6 mins each side until cooked through. Slice and set aside.
- Build your burrito with ¼ of the rice, ¼ of the sliced chicken and a good spoonful of sauce. Roll into a burrito and grill for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Repeat with the other tortillas.
- Dip and enjoy.
Coconut Lime Chicken Burritos with Peanut Butter Sauce
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup Pics Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 ½ tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or gluten free soy)
- 2 tbsp cold water
For the Chicken Burritos
- 3-4 juiced limes
- ¼ cup Pic’s Peanut Oil
- 400ml coconut milk
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 boneless, skinless thigh fillets
- 4 flour tortillas (or gluten free varieties)
Amazing healthy and fresh flavours to battle any traditional burrito. The accompanying dipping sauce would work with grilled meats, vegetable or even grilled halloumi!