- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix the lime juice, peanut oil, coconut milk garlic ginger and seasoning until combined in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mix and allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 30mins.
- Whilst chicken is soaking up some flavour prepare the rice as per packet instructions.
- Mix the parsley and coriander through the cooked rice.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill /pan fry for 5-6 mins each side until cooked through. Slice and set aside.
- Build your burrito with ¼ of the rice, ¼ of the sliced chicken and a good spoonful of sauce. Roll into a burrito and grill for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Repeat with the other tortillas.
- Dip and enjoy.
Coconut Lime Chicken Burritos with Pic’s Sauce
Amazing healthy and fresh flavours to battle any traditional burrito. The accompanying dipping sauce would work with grilled meats, vegetable or even grilled halloumi!
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup Pics Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 ½ tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or gluten free soy)
- 2 tbsp cold water
For the Chicken Burritos
- 3-4 juiced limes
- ¼ cup Pic’s Peanut Oil
- 400ml coconut milk
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 boneless, skinless thigh fillets
- 4 flour tortillas (or gluten free varieties)