Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan until it becomes completely liquefied.
- Stir in the peanut butter and honey to create a really smooth, sweet mixture.
- Line a small baking dish with cling ﬁlm or baking paper and pour in the melted fudge mix.
- Pop this into the freezer to set for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Once your fudge is completely set, remove from the dish and cut into pieces.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and stir in the cacao powder and honey.
- Drizzle a little of the chocolate mixture over each of your fudge pieces.
- To create the peanut butter swirl- take a small dollop of peanut butter and place this into the centre of the chocolate covered fudge and swirl these into each other using a fork.
- Pop the fudge bites back into the freezer for an hour to allow the chocolate to completely set.