Aloha Peanut Butterer
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- Heaped 3/4 cup oat flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarb
- 4 tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a brownie or loaf tray with greaseproof paper (or grease with coconut oil)
- In a bowl, cream together the peanut butter and coconut sugar, then crack in the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly.
- Combine the dry ingredients, then fold these into the wet mixture. Pour your cake batter into your baking tray and pop this into the oven for around 16 minutes.
- Once your cake is cooked (it might still be slightly soft on top until cooled- that’s fine) allow cooling completely.
- Meanwhile, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and salt to create a smooth, creamy icing. Spread this generously on top of your sheet cake and slice into squares.