- Gently heat the oats, milk and water in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously.
- Slice the banana and add this to the pan, as well as the ground flaxseed and continue to cook.
- Once the porridge has started the thicken, stir in the peanut butter, maple syrup and cacao powder so that you’re left with a super creamy, chocolatey mixture.
- Serve into your favourite bowls and layer will all the toppings!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Porridge
- 1 cup oats
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp pic’s smooth peanut butter
- Tbsp ground Flaxseed
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Heaped tbsp raw cacao powder