- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Gently heat the peanut butter, coconut oil, agave and cacao powder over a low heat and mix together.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour over the melted peanut butter mixture.
- Stir everything together to completely coat the dry ingredients.
- Pour this onto the baking tray and pop into the oven for 15 minutes. Stir the granola every 5 minutes to insure it doesn’t burn.
- Once your granola is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For an extra special treat, you can stir through some chunks of chopped dark chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
Recipe By Charley's Health
- 1 3/4 cup jumbo oats
- 1/2 cup cashews and almonds mixed
- 1/3 cup coconut chips
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp agave/brown rice syrup
- Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt