1. Break the dark chocolate into squares and put into a glass bowl.
2. Place over a bain-marie and melt the chocolate.
3. Once melted, remove the chocolate from the heat and pour in the coconut milk and peanut butter. Stir well until you have a smooth and glossy ganache.
4. Put the ganache into the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, until it’s almost solid.
5. Once the mixture has firmed up, prep the coatings by placing each one into a small ramekin.
6. Using a hot spoon, scoop out 1 heaped tbsp. (approx. 20g) of the ganache. Working quickly, use your hands to roll the mixture into a ball, then roll in one of the toppings.
7. Place the coated truffle into a mini chocolate case. Set to one side and repeat this step with the rest of the ganache.