Dobro jutro Peanut Butterer
- 2 tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- Pinch grated ginger
- Splash coconut milk (can use other dairy free milk if you like)
- Squeeze of lime
- Tbsp maple/agave syrup
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
Buddha Bowl Ingredients
- 1 courgette- spiralized
- 11/3 cup cooked quinoa, brown rice, grains of choice
- 1 avocado
- Alfalfa sprouts
- 1 can chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- Sea salt
- Oil for cooking
- Spices of choice
- 1 carrot- sliced
- To make the satay sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Gradually drizzle in the coconut milk, whilst mixing so that you’re left with a pourable consistency.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a frying pan and add in the chickpeas.
- Season with a little salt and your favourite spices and sauté over medium/high heat until crisp.
- Assemble your bowls by layering the grains, courgette noodles, chickpeas, carrot, sprouts & avocado, then drizzle with the satay dressing, then devour!