- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Steam cauliflower for 10 minutes until they are just slightly softened.
- Combine flour and ground spices in a small mixing bowl.
- Toss steamed cauliflower in flour mix.
- Dip floured cauliflower in olive oil and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Arrange on a lined baking tray and roast for 20-30 minutes, until golden and tender.
- Whilst baking, prepare the satay dipping sauce.
- Combine peanut butter, sesame oil, and tamari in a small mixing bowl, mix well before gradually adding oat milk (add until desired consistency is reached).
- Transfer cauliflower wings to a serving dish and serve with satay sauce.
- Top with fresh shallots and coriander, serve immediately.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp ground nigella seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 30 grams breadcrumbs (alternatively can make from 1 slice day old bread)
Ingredients for dipping sauce
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1/3 cup oat milk