- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients to combine. Add wet and mix until a dough is formed.
- Form 6 balls of cookie dough (about ¼ cup measures), roughly golf ball sized. Space apart on prepared baking tray and gently flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the tops are beginning to crack and are fragrant. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to fully cool down before icing.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter, cocoa, maple syrup and a few tablespoons of water until a smooth, spreadable icing. When cookies have fully cooled, spread icing over each. Top the centre of each cookie with a small dollop of Pic’s Big Mix. Enjoy!
Serves: 12 cookies
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup Pic’s Big Mix
- 1 cup sugar (can use coconut sugar for refined sugar free)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the icing:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Celebrating our shift to Solar with a decadent classic ☀️
Gluten free and vegan!