- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Allow coconut oil to melt over low-medium heat and saute shallots for 1-2 minutes.
- Add spiralised vegetables and chilli.
- Gently cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Arrange in bowls and serve with fresh coriander, cashews and almond butter dressing.
Asian Spiralised Salad With Almond Dressing
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 cucumber, spiralised
- 1 zucchini, spiralised
- 1 carrot, spiralised
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds or peanuts
Almond Butter Sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp Pic's Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt