- Preheat the oven to 180c and slice the apricots in half, removing the stones.
- Place these into a baking dish and drizzle with the syrup and cinnamon. Toss everything together to coat these evenly. Pop the apricots into the oven to bake for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the French toast mixture, whisk together the eggs, agave syrup, spices, and milk.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan and bring to medium heat.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture and place these into the frying pan. Cook until golden and crisp on each side.
- For the almond sauce, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and then gradually add a dash of almond milk and mix to create a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Serve the French toast topped with the apricots and almond maple sauce.
Apricot & Almond Butter French Toast
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- Tbsp agave syrup
- Pinch mixed spice
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 3 large slices or sourdough bread
- 5 apricots
- Tbsp maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Pic’s Almond Butter
- Tbsp maple syrup
- Almond Milk as needed
- Pinch ground cinnamon