Lovely to see you Peanut Butterer
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup Pic's peanut butter (+ 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, butter, or ghee
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Medium Fuji apple (roughly chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine wet ingredients (applesauce, egg, vanilla, sweetener, oil/butter, and 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add dry ingredients (oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt) to wet ingredients. Mix until well combined. Stir in chopped apples.
- Divide and from cooking on baking sheet. These will not rise or spread much so whatever shape you put them in will remain relatively the same.
- Drizzle on the extra 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and sprinkle on apple pie spice mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the bottom edges have just turned golden brown.