Bonjour Peanut Butterer
- 3 tbsp Pic’s Smooth Almond Butter
- 3 honey/agave/maple syrup
- 2 cups jumbo oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- Pinch sea salt Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt together the almond butter and sicks sweetener of choice.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss everything together.
- Pour over the almond butter mixture and stir everything so that all of the dry ingredients are fully coated.
- Spread this onto the baking tray and pop into the oven for 15 minutes, tossing halfway to prevent burning.
- Store in an airtight container or jar and serve with your favourite fruits and milk!