- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (365F) and line a small tray with baking paper. Mix the brown sugar and the cinnamon together to make cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare the pears by cutting in half long ways and digging out the core with a spoon
- Put them on the lined baking tray with ½ tsp butter on each half, and a heavy sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. The place in the oven and cook until soft and golden brown.
- Core, peel and slice the apple, then stick it in a pot with the water and remaining cinnamon sugar. Stew them until just soft, but not mushy.
- When both fruits are cooked, place in a bowl and drizzle cashew butter on top. Enjoy!
Optional: sprinkle crushed cashews on top for an extra crunch
Warm Winter Fruit Salad
Roasted fruits make a change of the traditional kiwi fruit salad. Adding our Cashew Butter makes this a truly yummy desert.
- 3 Pears
- 1 Apple
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Pic’s Cashew Butter