- To make the waffle batter, place the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla into a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- In a large jar, add the egg yolks, milk, maple syrup and butter and shake well to combine.
- Make a well in the flour and pour the yolk and milk mixture in and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl using an electric beater, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Carefully fold through the flour batter, trying not to collapse the egg white.
- Heat your waffle iron or maker and divide the mixture between each pan. Careful not over fill as it will spill out the sides.
- Cook the waffles until golden.
- To assemble, slice the waffles in a diagonal and stack on top of each other.
- Place the banana around the waffles, drizzle with the boysenberry jelly sauce followed by the chocolate sauce and garnish with freeze dried berries and pistachios.