Bonjour Peanut Butterer
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Spread (to serve)
- Preheat waffle iron for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then place banana, almond milk, and eggs in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to the dry mixture and mix well. Once the waffle iron has heated, spoon approx. 1/4 cup of the mixture per waffle, close lid and leave to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, peanut chocolate butter, honey, banana, and/or fresh berries.