- Begin by sieving the flour into a large bowl and combining with the dried active yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Next, add the olive oil and water and combine. Use your hands to bring the dough together.
- Now sprinkle some flour onto the work surface and knead the dough for around a minute. If the dough seems too sticky add some more flour.
- Grease the bowl with a little oil and place the dough in it. Cover with a tea towel and put in a warm place to allow the dough to rise for an hour.
- Once the hour has passed remove the dough from the bowl and knead the air bubbles out of it.
- Split the dough into 3 and roll each ball out with a rolling pin to your desired shape.
- Place them on a hot griddle or in a hot pan and allow to cook for a couple of minutes on each side. Leave to one side.
- In the same pan add a drizzle of sesame oil and cook the sliced peppers for a few minutes until they are half cooked.
- Next, create the peanut sauce by combining all of the ingredients and stirring until smooth. If peanut butter lumps remain, put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt it.
- Smother the peanut sauce over the flat-breads, sprinkle half of the cheese and load up with sliced tofu/chicken, peppers, red onions, and carrots.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place the flatbreads in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh red chilli, spring onions, crushed peanuts, fresh coriander and drizzle with more pics smooth peanut butter. Enjoy
- 200g bread flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried active yeast
- 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 120ml warm water
- 80g Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white rice vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha
- 1 block of extra firm tofu or a breast of chicken (cut into thin slices)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 orange pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 carrot (thinly sliced or grated)
- 80g grated cheese
- Handful of sliced spring onion
- 1 red chilli (sliced)
- A handfu of crushed peanuts
- Fresh coriander