- For the waffle batter, add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz everything together to form a smooth batter.
- Preheat your waffle iron and grease with a light brushing of coconut oil.
- Once the waffle maker is nice and hot, pour over some of your waffle mixture and allow this to cook until beautifully golden.
- Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- For the cashew butter sauce, mix together the nut butter and agave syrup, then gradually drizzle in the almond milk whilst stirring to create a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Serve the waffles with some fresh seasonal fruit and a good drizzle of the sauce.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 whole eggs
- 50ml almond milk
- 30g oats
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein (about 75g)
- 1 small banana
- 100g cooked sweet potato
- Tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp bicarb
- Pinch salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Heaped Tbsp
- Pic’s Cashew
- Almond milk
- Tbsp agave syrup