- Start by preparing your satay sauce and combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and lime juice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add in the crushed garlic clove, ginger and chilli ﬂakes if using. Gradually pour in small splashes of water and continue mixing, until you’re left with a smooth and pourable consistency.
- Peel your sweet potato and spiralize this into vegetable noodle strands. Pan fry the sweet potato noodles in a bit of coconut oil to slightly soften. Add your potato noodles, red cabbage and cooked edamame to a large mixing bowl and toss all the veggies together. Pour over a few spoonful’s of the satay sauce and mix everything together, so that all of the vegetables are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Garnish with some fresh corriander, chopped nuts and extra chilli ﬂakes, if desired and serve with the remaining sauce on the side. You could also add some chicken or prawns to this for added protein.
Pic's Sweet Potato Noodle Salad with Pic's
Whoever said noodles had to be made a certain way - this sweet potato version provides plenty of curliness to this refreshing, zingy and delicious salad. Thanks to our UK Pictser Charley for her lovingly created recipes.
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 100g shelled edamame beans (can use cooked or cook them yourself if not)
- 1 large handful ﬁnely chopped red cabbage
- 2 generous tbsp Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy/tamari sauce
- 1/2 clove of garlic- crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey/agave/maple syrup Water Chilli ﬂakes- optional
- Fresh coriander & chopped nuts to serve