- To make the syrup, pound the ginger and mint leaves together in a pestle and mortar until you get a paste.
- Stir through the lime juice and boysenberry jelly.
- To serve, add the syrup to a serving jug (1L approx.) along with the pineapple, whole fresh mint leaves and ice.
- Pour over the soda water, swizzle and serve immediately.
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 cm ginger, finely chopped
- juice of two limes
- 6 tbsp. Pic's Boysenberry Jelly
- Cold soda water
- Diced Pineapple
- Mint Leaves
A quick and easy syrup for a summery berry drink