- To make creamy cashew tahini dressing, simply combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add additional water if required.
- Steam asparagus for approx. 5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate and drizzle with cashew tahini sauce.
- Add chilli flakes and/or dukkah to garnish.
Steamed Asparagus With Creamy Cashew Tahini
- 3 large bunches asparagus
Creamy Cashew Tahini
- 1/4 cup hulled tahini
- 2 tbsp Pic's Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
- 3-4 tbsp boiling water