- Gently melt the coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup
- Stir in the oats and cacao/cocoa powder and mix to form a flapjack mixture
- Press into a lined tin or tupperware box in an even layer.
- Set aside.
- Next place the drained dates (+ 3 tablespoons of the water), peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor (I use my Ninja Kitchen Nutri Ninja) and whizz up either until still slightly chunky or smooth.
- Spread over the base in an even layer then pop in the freezer.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and whizz up until quite thick and smooth.
- Spread this over the caramel then return to the freezer for at least 30 minutes.\
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil
- Spread over the pumpkin layer
- Return to freezer for a few minutes for the chocolate to set
Cut into slices and enjoy!