- Preheat your oven to 100°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Whisk the egg whites in a stand mixer until soft peaks form. Be careful not to overmix as the egg whites will begin to look like cotton balls and the pavlova won’t work. You will know you have whisked enough when you can hold the bowl upside down without the whites falling out.
- With the stand mixer running on a medium speed, add the sugar one large spoonful at a time until you have used it up.
- Increase the speed to high and whisk for 7 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 6 mini pavlovas – there should be roughly a 1/3 cup of mixture per pavlova. Alternatively, you can make one large pavlova too.
- Smooth the sides and top and bake in the oven for 1 hour then allow to cool in the oven.
- Transfer the mini pavlovas to a serving board, dollop generous amounts of whipped cream, scatter kiwifruit slices, drizzle the boysenberry jelly over and garnish with mint leaves.