- Combine agar agar and water in a saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine remaining marshmallow ingredients in a blender, blend until well combined. Add water/agar agar mix and blend for another minute.
- Pour half of the marshmallow mixture into moulds or a shallow cake tin
- Add pink pitaya powder to remaining marshmallow mixture, blend until well combined
- Pour pink mixture into moulds or tin and allow to set in the fridge, uncovered, for approx. 3 hours
- Cut marshmallows into cubes.
- Using a double boiler, gently melt chocolate. Pour a small amount of the chocolate on the base of a greased and lined rectangular cake tin.
- Arrange marshmallow cubes, peanuts, cranberries and dollops of peanut butter on top of the chocolate. Cover with remaining chocolate.
- Return to the fridge to set for approx. 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients for the marshmallow
- 1g agar agar
- 1/2 cup water
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/4 tsp pink pitaya powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for greasing)
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2-3 Tbsp Pic’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 200g dark chocolate, melted