- Heat chicken stock, add pumpkin, apple and onion and simmer until soft.
- Stir in Pic’s Really Good Peanut Butter, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Blend with a stick blender (or use a potato masher) until smooth.
- Stir in cream and heat through.
Serves 6 - 8 large bowls
A real belly warmer - simple but oh so tasty.
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 large granny smith apple peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of cream (optional)