- Place all ingredients in to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Freeze the mixture until it is hard enough to roll in to balls, or quenelles. Place in the freezer again until the mixture is rock solid frozen.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate over the balls and place back in the freezer until the chocolate is set.
- Bring them back out of the freezer, turn them over and repeat step four.
Pic's Tiramisu Cheesecake Bites
Makes approx. 6
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Manuka Honey
- 3 tbsp Pics Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 125g Dark (62% cocoa) Chocolate