- Add all the ingredients in the saucepan.
- Whisk all the ingredients together before transferring to a stove top to heat up on low heat.
- Continue to whisk the peanut sauce until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Remove from heat once it has reached simmer.
- For a thinner sauce you may add some water now.
Countless uses for a spicy hot or cold satay sauce but our recommended one is: Allow sauce to cool.
Bun ingredients and assembly
- Add some shredded chicken breast to the satay mix.
- Split a Turkish bun and place a decent dollop of the satay chicken mix on one side.
- Add a handful of shredded lettuce, red pepper and fresh coriander.
- Close bun and open mouth!
- Napkin required.