- Mix the apples, flour, dates, cinnamon and nutmeg we in a large bowl
- Pour mix into a greased pan
- In a medium size bowl mix the oats, peanut butter and maple syrup using a fork until its comes together into a crumble mixture
- Take your crumbly mixture and spread evenly over the top of your apples
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or some coconut yoghurt for vegan eating
Pic’s Really Good Apple Crumble
Serving size depends on how much control you have!
Super simple, all natural -just the way we like it around here..
- 5 apples thinly sliced
- 2 tblsp flour
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup oats
- 5 tblsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup