- Combine peanut butter, oil, miso paste, 2 oz gochujang, sugar, soy sauce & Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture in a separate bowl for sauce and add the sliced tofu to the remaining mixture.
- Stir gently to coat the tofu well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- With the reserved marinade, add the Kewpie mayonnaise and remaining gochujang and combine.This will give you the burnt chilli mayonnaise for the bun.
- To cook the tofu, remove it from the marinade and put the pieces directly in to an oiled pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients to form a paste.
Building the Bun:
- Spread one side of the bun with the burnt chilli mayonnaise (caution: this sauce is spicy),
- Spread the sesame ssӓmgjang on the other side.
- Divide the tofu amongst the buns and top with the snow pea shoots, coriander, and red cabbage.