- Mix the cacao powder, coconut oil, cacao butter and coconut nectar together in a bowl to make the raw chocolate
- Pour a small amount of chocolate (1-2 teaspoons) into each candy mold to create the bottom.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes until completely firm.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together to create the filling.
- Place a small dollop of the filling mix (I use my ½ teaspoon) onto the center of each cup.
- Pop the tray back in the freezer for a few minutes to solidify.
- Add more raw chocolate to each cup until it is filled to the top. Place back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes until solid.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Pic's Peanut Butter Cups
Love Reese's PB cups ...we have a healthier version that will be life-changing.
Created by Sophie Fisher from Coconut and Bliss, and Hannah Singleton from Health Synergy
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/8 tsp Margaret river salt
- 1/2 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter