- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- When blended, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using your fingers, form 1½ inch balls (dough will be very wet and sticky) and place onto a lined baking tray. Space well as they spread during baking.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes before moving to a rack.
- Spoon your favourite ice cream between two cookies for a delicious dessert. We recommend Lewis Road's Pic's Peanut Butter Ice cream?
Makes 12 cookies
These are yummy and cool and happen to be very much foodie fashion. We recommend slapping two around some Hokey Pokey Ice Cream. Now that is really good.
- 200g Pics Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 175g light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 100g milk chocolate chips