- Add all ingredients to a bowl and blend well, get in there with ya hands and squeeze between those fingers to break down the proteins and bind well!
- Form into 4 good size patties and put an indent, in the centre with your thumb, to stop curling and help cooking times….clever aren’t we!
- Chill in the fridge for at least half an hour
- Cook on the bbq/hot pan for 3 mins each side
- Grab a bun of your choice and add plenty of salad!
- Serve burger hot from the grill drizzled with more Pics Smooth Peanut Butter and if you fancy some bacon jam!
A great summer remake of the American classic PB&J
For the Bacon Jam
- Roughly chop the bacon and cook it in a heavy pot; transfer to a bowl using a slotted spoon, draining off most of the fat.
- Soften the onion and garlic in the pan for approx. 5 minutes until starting to turn golden.
- Return the bacon to the pan and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for half an hour, or until deep golden and thickened to the consistency of jam.
- Blend in a food processor for a finer texture if desired.
- Serve me up warm on a Pics Peanut Butter Burger or cold in your PB sandwich